Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to Fairy-Kei.com
As you see, Fairy-Kei.com is totally new and a lot is still missing.

Right now I set up all the surrounding that a forum needs to host interesting and interested people for a longer time.

If you have any ideas of how to improve the forum or get some first active members please let me know.

I guess in some days more Posts will be available and I hope for your engagement!

Maybe you start by posting some pictures of interesting styles today?

I hope to see you soon.

Fairy Blessings!

Princess
What is this all about, if you live from day to day without any love for all the cute details?
Hi, Princess.  You have a ton of spam in one of the forums.  I used to mod a board and there is a way to ban spammers.  

Next off, if you want to get more people on your forum, try advertising with an image that says what kind of things you can find in the forum rather than just text and a fairy kei pic on twitter.  I've been retweeting, but if you make different pics, the pics pop out more than text would.  

Also, another way to get traffic, the more posts, the more things that could be pulled in search engines.  If you have some good friends, even if they post in the other boards and not fairy kei, it's still activity.  Smile

I look forward to the community to grow.  The layout is gorgeous!
Hi Ocelot!

Thank you for the nice suggestions and taking notice of my interests. The spam is aweful, its just always there and almost always some russian crap. I deleted now everything but it might still be visible for some time. I tried to activate everything to ban spammers but it obviously doesnt really work well. Well I guess fairies have to fight some orcs sometimes?! Otherwise it would all be too easy!

I am not longer active on my twitter accounts. The bots just feed what they are told to. But since the activity in the forum is more as some time before, I might overthink to do more advertisement there!

Some friends did post something, but only few people are interested and as I updated the forum software all the nice pictures were gone. I will replace them later, maybe in the next days.

I hope you enjoy the forum and we dont have to talk to each other only!

Best fairy blessings to you! Heart
What is this all about, if you live from day to day without any love for all the cute details?
Hi there, Princess!

I have done moderation on forums before and I used to have to get rid of a lot of spam, ban spam accounts, and move threads. There weren't very many people there acting up so I never had to give warnings or break things up though.

If you'd like a moderator, I'd be happy to check the site up every once in a while as long as it doesn't become a full time thing. :0

I think twitter and tumblr would be good to advertise on. I follow your bot I believe though and I reblog your ads every now and then. :O I think the forum is beautiful and I'd love to see more people.