Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Hi, everyone!  Who is interested in ACNL?  It's a very cute game.  People can design clothes and decorate their own house and meet cute animal villagers.  It is a Nintendo 3DS game.  It supports Amiibo cards and figures.  My favorite character is Lottie.
[Image: Lottie_zps60rtnctw.png]
Heart ^Lottie
hi KOC!

I am sorry but your pictures dont work very well. Maybe you try something different?

-Blessings-

Princess
What is this all about, if you live from day to day without any love for all the cute details?
Ooh I play it too! It's my favourite game *-* I bought a 3DS just to play it and I'm still addicted after 2 years. ACNL always cheers me up and calms me down and it's soooo cute, plus there's plenty of room to be creative! Do you have a dream address maybe? Mine is (please Inquire Details via PM - edited by admin), if you ever want to visit Big Grin
Heart The cuter the better! Heart

Blog: http://www.milkysjournal.blogspot.com

Hi Mochi!

Great you get in touch, but please dont post contact details or too much personal info public on the web. Not everybody feels connected to good deeds!

-blessings-

Priincess
What is this all about, if you live from day to day without any love for all the cute details?
Hi, Mochi. Glad someone else plays ACNL! Do you have a favorite villager?