Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plus sized shops?
Is there a place that I can get affordable plus sized fairy kei clothing?  Jewelry is easy to find for the most part, but I wear a 4x in women's USA size (24/26 for the bottoms)  and I am having trouble getting fairy kei at a price I can afford.  ;A;  Someone please help.  My budget is about $25-$40 a piece of clothes with affordable/free shipping.  I'm looking for plus shirts, skirts, and long socks/leggings right now.
Well, I wear a 2X in most American sizes, but sometimes you have to go elsewhere for the fashion. Thrift stores, bargain bins, places like that have all sorts of clothing in pastels in multiple sizes! I even found one of my favorite sweaters at a thrift store. And it's always affordable! Try and see what you find.
(03-05-2017, 12:07 PM)Pastel_Otokonoko Wrote: Well, I wear a 2X in most American sizes, but sometimes you have to go elsewhere for the fashion. Thrift stores, bargain bins, places like that have all sorts of clothing in pastels in multiple sizes! I even found one of my favorite sweaters at a thrift store. And it's always affordable! Try and see what you find.

There are a lot of thrift shops around here, but I'm having trouble finding 4x stuff there.  ;A;  I usually only see up to 2x.  I think they get picked off quickly or don't get many in for some reason.   Confused
Have you tried ebay or other websites for used clothing? Oftentimes fairy-kei stuff is nice for some time but people get bored or too serious to wear it, there should be some exchange!

Best effort & fairy blessings to you! Heart
What is this all about, if you live from day to day without any love for all the cute details?
I wouldn't know where to find hand-me-down fairy kei outfits. Confused I am hoping that this forum gets bigger actually.
(03-22-2017, 08:45 AM)KawaiiOcelotCat Wrote: I wouldn't know where to find hand-me-down fairy kei outfits.  Confused I am hoping that this forum gets bigger actually.

Well, I hope so too.

I just logged into my accounts again. Why dont you try to follow some of the Kawaii Stores from all over the world? Fe from tokyo.
try @zzz_tokyo first. Theyve the coolest stuff on twitter. Always up to date, but I think they dont ship outside Jap. But maybe theyll change if you ask nicely =)

-Plenty Blessings-

Princess
What is this all about, if you live from day to day without any love for all the cute details?
The girls on zzz_tokyo are so cute!!! Big Grin I wish I could read Japanese.
Lol - oh yea! There are so many cute japanese girls. Haha! I want to be there! Also the stuff suits them very well!
I wish my body type would work with everything they wear. So jealous. >x<;
Aww, I get the feeling of not finding things in your size! I wear an XS-S EU, and often when I go thrifting I find something cute but it's waaaay too big. As for plus-sized shops plenty of Western indie brands have clothes that go up to larger sizes! Some offer custom sizes too. Sadly Japanese brands run smaller, but I've seen some larger sizes come up too. Listen Flavor's and Milklim's sweaters are huuuuge, and so is LF's lollipop cutsew- when I received mine, I was like woooooah! It looks cute and oversize on me, and it can fit larger sizes too, I'm pretty sure ^^
I hope you find shops that work for you! <3
Heart The cuter the better! Heart

Blog: http://www.milkysjournal.blogspot.com