Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
European Heavy Metal
Hi, guys.  Does anybody like European metal?  I like Nightwish, Xandria, and Within Temptation a lot.
Hi OcelotCat!

I like a bit european metal, I admire Motorhead and Sodom quite much, also there is a modern band that play hillbilly metal hits with american folk instruments, its calles the seven seagulls, thats awesome!

Angel 

fairies need to get rid of stress sometimes Heart
What is this all about, if you live from day to day without any love for all the cute details?
Out of that list I have only heard of Motorhead though I don't remember their sound since it was forever ago. :3 I like female opera vocals a lot in metal. :3 I need to look up Motorhead again when my hubby isn't sleeping. XP
(03-22-2017, 08:43 AM)KawaiiOcelotCat Wrote: Out of that list I have only heard of Motorhead though I don't remember their sound since it was forever ago.  :3  I like female opera vocals a lot in metal.  :3  I need to look up Motorhead again when my hubby isn't sleeping.  XP

lol, or if you want to wake your hubby up! HA ok... i post some. I can need a hearin!

cos you mentioned female opera vocals. Id guess you mean rather gothic music?! thats less fast and more classical deep, dark melodic compared to metal. less based on guitars.

i like lacrimosa a lot!

this is quite nice, and with female vocals. its all german though. =)

n-joy!
What is this all about, if you live from day to day without any love for all the cute details?
The first video didn't work but the other two did.  Here's my fave band.

the first video was just a motorhead song calld - god was never on your side.

nightwish is very famous, i dont like it too much but also dont really dislike it. For my sense of music its not differntiated enough, no clear, distinctive melody and same with the voice. Id prefer mostly disco music right now from the 80s or classical soft rock like neil young aso...

sleep well!

-love-

Princess
I wonder what disco sounds like...

I like the rick rolling song. Is that disco?  I'm out of the disco loop.

Thats nice, but I rather like these:

Smile

my best songs!
The second song didn't work in my country. ;A;

I like the video a lot on the fist one with the black and white old timey scenes.
(05-18-2017, 06:25 PM)KawaiiOcelotCat Wrote: The second song didn't work in my country.  ;A;

I like the video a lot on the fist one with the black and white old timey scenes.

uh yea its so romantic and sweet. I like the theme of love starting in elementary.
the second song is lovely day from bill withers, maybe you find it by yourself on youtube!

-love-

Princess