Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What outfit are you currently working on?
What clothing articles do you have and what are you getting to add to it?

I've ordered a dusty pink long curly wig and I have a pink and white seifuku.  I'm going to put some kind of jewelry I make with it.  Also, as an alternate outfit, I'll replace the seifuku top with one with pastel that has more color to add more colors to it than pink and white.  :3
currently I am working on a softshell jacket, I want to have a shoulderpart made from transparent PVC with embroidery faceted ends, the jacket shall have the cut of a tailcoat. I am not sure about its color, but ritght now black is highly probable. But I thougt as well of nightpurple or very dark green.

*kisses*

-Princess-
What is this all about, if you live from day to day without any love for all the cute details?
Sounds cool. Big Grin You must sew. I always have to order my items and look in stores for pastels.
(05-14-2017, 02:40 AM)KawaiiOcelotCat Wrote: Sounds cool.  Big Grin  You must sew.  I always have to order my items and look in stores for pastels.

Awesome! You could post some picutures?! I am curious what you created!
What is this all about, if you live from day to day without any love for all the cute details?
I need to actually get a reason to dress up. XD
(05-16-2017, 06:56 AM)KawaiiOcelotCat Wrote: I need to actually get a reason to dress up.  XD

There are forums and boards where photographers look for models to exercise shooting pictures. I am sure you can give a photographer employment! Thats a good deal for rather professional photos! Smile
And its free!
Rainbow 
Im working out my pink pastel ahndmade dress with glitter made out of tule.  Angel My mother made the dress for me it has roses in the top and a huge pastel pink bow in the middle.  Heart She also made me a flower crown with a big pastel purle bow on the top...but the shoes are just....awfal. I cant find shoes that much with that outfit.If you want hep with jfashion text me my tumblr is : @everlastinbtheory ...Im a cosmology fan. xD 
Make sure you post pics when it's done! Aww, that's so sweet of your mum TToTT I'd love to see it too!
If you want shoes you can just use pastel sneakers for fairy kei, or you can find good lolita-style tea party shoes on AliExpress for around $25. I have a white pair as they go with everything ;w;
Heart The cuter the better! Heart

Blog: http://www.milkysjournal.blogspot.com

hi pinkholethatsall!

I really like the dress you describe! I am also very delighted, if you post some pictures!

Unfortunatley my project is pretty stuck since I came to my exam season at university and now do some holidays!

There is a video somewhere here about doing very cheap DIY fairi kei shoes, since Ive the problem that I dont like most shoes or they are just way too small.

Just buy a cheap pair of white canvas shoes and use some textile markers or sew some cute things on them to make your own fairy-kei shoes! As greece is pretty warm, it should also be quite comfortable to wear them there! Or maybe you do some little holes in the side with a holer.

There is something about your nickname, are you sure you have written it right? I see a little problem with sexual abusive language there. If you wont read this, I will remember you about this via PM soon.

Also I am happy if you take a minute to introduce yourself in the introduction corner.

Glad you are here!

-love-

Princess